Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

We decided to have a late lunch at Red Robin for our anniversary. This is me celebrating!
This is our perfect angel who made it a very enjoyable lunch! People always ask if we need someone to watch her while we go out, but in all honesty, we enjoy having her there. Sometimes we'll leave her with someone, but today was one of those days that we just wanted to enjoy our family.
Just to clarify, I did not take the pictures. Which is why they are slightly blurring, but still cute!
Joe was very sweet today, and was all about taking pictures and loving us!
I think Joe was trying to convince Joli to walk to the car in this picture. I was still somewhat in Margaritaville, so I'm really not too sure.
Now this picture I thought was the cutest picture of Joe and Joli ever!! They were both smiling so perfectly, and Joli is actually pointing at Joe and saying "I love you". I get teary-eyed just thinking about how much these two are going to miss each other. I always knew the term "Daddy's Girl", but this is on a whole new level!