Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Channeling My Energy

I've decided that instead of focusing my energy on getting ready for a baby that won't be here for another four and a half months, I should focus on doing something that needs to be done that I've been putting off, and won't have time for after the new bundle gets here. One thing that I've been meaning to do for quite some time is to catch up on Joli's scrapbooks. As you can I'm quite a bit behind!!





I got quite a bit done for one afternoon of work. I've got pictures through August of that year and then I'll have to order another batch. Shouldn't take me too long if I stick with it. It took me one afternoon to do three months of pages, so another 10-12 afternoons of work in the next four months should do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joli was a very cute baby!!!!And she had no more hair than Charlotte has (had)!!!
I know what kind of a mess Kacie makes when she scrapbooks....if you need to be at this for another week....omg!!!
Pam