Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Dinner Post

Tonight we joined Abby, Syrus, and Lilly over at Chris and Kacie's for dinner. Chris got to come home a little early and I think we might have put in a little bit of shock with all the kids.


Kacie made a wonderful dinner, all the kids had baths, and no one was all that whiny. We didn't stay too late so Chris and Kacie could spend some time together, which meant that we had time to put Joli's new pillow in her tent. It's actually a big round dog bed that we got from Costco, but it was only $7!!
Now Joli's off to bed and I'm off to find some Cherry Garcia :)

2 comments:

Laume said...

So let me make sure I understand this - my granddaughter is sleeping on a dog bed? LOL.

Belita Rose said...

LOL! Joli kept saying "But mom, it's a dog bed!". I told her it's just a pillow, just because it has a picture of a dog on it doesn't mean that it's only for dogs.