Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teeth and a Baby

Joli had a dentist appointment this morning and I was very displeased to discover that she has an infection in one of her teeth.She has an appointment in a few weeks to get it cleaned out. Let's hope all goes well and she doesn't have to be put under any anesthesia!
This evening Joli and I went over to Chris and Kacie's to play with Charlotte so they could have a date night. Charlotte was a pleasure as always! She was totally cracking me up because she figured out how to play peek-a-boo. I think she thought I couldn't see her through the slats of this table because she kept popping out from behind and squealing.
Here's the moment when it all clicked that she wasn't hiding all that well.
I made spaghetti and meatballs for the three of us and the girls ate a ton!!! I made eight meatballs and I only had three!

Spaghetti night always warrants a bath so I threw them both in the tub.

I guess Joli has decided she likes Charlotte again because she was doing an amazing job being "big sister" and playing with her!
After I got the girls in their pj's, Charlotte starting exploring what other things she could climb on.
She didn't really think this plan through beforehand.
It's fun to notice the differences in how cautious Charlotte is compared to Joli at the same age. Every time I would stack these blocks up, Charlotte would carefully take them off one at a time and wait for me to stack them again. Joli always just plowed through them and kept on truckin'!
I think they're are the track for being great friends/cousins/siblings.

Now all babies are sleeping and the mommies and daddies should too!

1 comment:

kacie said...

Sooo cute! Thanks so much for watching her! I'm glad Joli kinda likes her again!