Saturday, March 15, 2008

Goodies

On friday I was able to leave my baby at home with hubby and go get a massage! It was wonderful! Afterwards I walked next door to the Pier 1 Imports and found this cute little jewelry holder. I decided I was going to use it as a place to set my tea spoon when I'm drinking my tea!
I also found these cute butterflies to put into Joli's room! They were just so pretty I couldn't pass them up!

I also bought these wings at the St. Patrick's Day festival. Aren't they perfect for a bad faery? I was thinking of maybe putting some black feathers around them. Or maybe I'll just leave them like they are? I don't know!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Cute flutterbyes.

And I'm glad you shared this bigger photo of the wings as I couldn't really see them well in the other photo - but the other photo gave a better idea of the size of them. Now you've got me all excited about the festival. No, wait. I need to wait until AFTER my other trip.