Saturday, March 29, 2008

Joli

Here are some pictures of Joli from the last few days. I won't write a lot since, based on my comment level, people don't really read it anyway. Here's Joli's first time playing with play-doh. I made it for her the other night so if she does eat it I won't have to worry. She pretty much kept the same "what is this" look on her face the whole time.
Then I let her play with my dry erase markers on the sliding glass door. She LOVES this. I think she thinks she's getting away with something.
She kept bringing my one and then taking another, over and over, while I made dinner.
Eventually she started coloring on her head. So after two warnings the markers were put away. (There's still a blue mark behind her ear.)
Later that night I decided to take the crib rail off Joli's bed, and put on these safety rails. She hasn't figured out how to climb out of the crib yet, but she climbs on everything else, and I just know she's going to fall out on her head.
Today we went to the science museum at Balboa Park. Joli had a good time, but since it was Saturday it was hard for her to play with what she wanted. She did take some time to call her daddy though.
Then she went shopping. Very healthy, mostly fruits and vegetables. There were a few pieces of styrofoam, maybe extra fiber?
After we played for a while, we then headed out to the fountain where Kacie took our picture. Yeah I know, I'm actually in a picture!
Kacie and I chatted while Joli chased the doves. They let her get pretty close, then they would open their wings and fly off. Joli didn't mind, there were plenty of them around.
This was the little irrigation stream from the fountain. Now I know you're thinking she's going to fall in...
But no, she just walked right through it. Big mistake though, we didn't get to look at anything else after that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics, nice to see her really drawing. that pic of you guys in front of the fountain is cool

Anonymous said...

I read all your posts, just don't comment very often. I show them off to my friends, too.

Miss Elena said...

i read them too.
i like them