Friday, March 21, 2008

Joli Pics

So I've had a chance to play around with yet another camera. Joe got a really good deal on one so now he can use the new that I bought and I get the other one. They both take great pictures so whatever. Here's Joli after we left the farmers market on Wednesday. She loves her pretty flowers. Every time I buy them she gets to have one of her own, and she thinks she is just something else with that flower. She showed it to every one on the way back to the car.

I love this picture! She just looks so sweet and happy. It's one of those big sigh pictures.
Shortly after taking such sweet pictures she tore apart her flower and left it in pieces on the sidewalk. She was so cute when we got, just running around being sweet.
I don't know what this face was for but it was so funny! I'm so glad I got it on camera. I think she might have been saying cheese.
This last picture I took this morning. If only she was always this sweet. And I know they're Christmas pj's, but you know, I dug them out of the bottom of the pj's at Old Navy, they just happened to be her size, and they were only $2.00. For anyone that buys Old Navy pj's, you know that they are originally $14.00 a piece, which I have never paid. I only but them on sale. So Joli has cute, comfy pj's, Christmas or not!

No comments: