Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Family Bar-B-Que!!

Tonight we were lucky enough to get together for a great big family bar-b-que! It was so much fun! There were about ten kids and they had an absolute blast playing together! They are all between the ages of two and eight, so they had a lot in common.



 It was so wonderful having aunts, uncles, grandparents, siblings, and cousins all together at the same time!

 Markus, Molly, Miles, and Jorie were all swinging together, and as I was giving them each a push I was explaining that they're all cousins and we're all related through their great grandma and grandpa! It was pretty awesome for all of us.
 It was so fun to have this whole group of kids on the playground and to realize that not only did I know each of their names, but we're all related!
























It was such a great time having everyone together! Of course now I wish we would have all sat down together or at least taken a picture of the kids together. I didn't get a ton of pictures though, because I was having such an amazing time seeing everyone!

No comments: