Saturday, August 3, 2013

Grandma Lori and Papa Paul's

Since the Jamboree is going on this weekend and Toby Keith was playing last night, Lori graciously offered to watch the kids so I could go. AND since it didn't start until after 9:00pm, even offered for them to spend the night! Not only was the concert AMAZING, but I didn't have to sleep with any feet in my rib cage or mouth! I also slept until 10:30am!! When I got to my Dad and Lori's the kids were pretty wound up! They had had a great time!

 There was a little carnival at the churn in the evening, so Lori had taken them while I went to the concert. They couldn't wait to eat some of their candy!

 Joli thought it was fun to wear Grandma Lori's glasses.
 One of the things they had up at the church was this tube for the kids to roll, and Lori was able to borrow it for the weekend. They enjoyed rolling each other around the yard.
 In the afternoon we were all getting pretty tired. Grandma Lori read Markus some books while Joli and Papa Paul napped, and I dozed in a chair.
 Before too long, Markus climbed in the chair with me and we both fell asleep!
 Once we all rested, it was time to play again.



 After Lori made us a delicious roast for dinner, we thought we should head over and play at the park.




It was a very nice and relaxing day!

No comments: