Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lost Pictures from Grammy and Papa's

I found a whole bunch of pictures that I took last week on my phone and had completely missed, so here they are! This picture was from when Papa and I took the kids swimming.
 The kids feeding the chickens when we went to the farm for eggs and berries.

 Joli in the pretty reading room in Grandpa Pat's room.
 Grammy and I took the kids to breakfast one morning while Pap was sleeping. They had a fun time with the coloring books.

 Markus said "Yhis one (on the left) is a piture of we family. Yhis one (on the right) is a blue monster." Hahahaha!
 Then our very yummy breakfast arrived!

 I had marionberry french toast! It was SOOOO delicious!
 After breakfast we thought we should walk to the park.
 We picked blackberries on the way (although we were stuffed!).
 We came across the port-a-potty that someone thought they should torch...
 Then we played for a little while.

 We got back to the house and the kids played happily for about 35 seconds.
 So we went outside to see what was growing in Grammy's garden! So many yummies!!



 Grammy gave Markus his own area to dig in.




 Since it was a rather blustery day, I made us all some tea.

 The next day we arrived at Aunt Karen's and I took a few pictures on my phone before I found my camera.


It's hard to believe we've been gone so long and done so much!!

No comments: