Friday, August 16, 2013

First Day Back

Our puppies were so excited to see us!
 The kids were thrilled to be back in their own yard.
 Havoc wouldn't hold still long enough to take a picture. He was too excited!
 Markus and I spent a little time seeing what's popped up in the garden.

 I cannot for the life of me figure out what this is. I didn't plant it, I've never had anything like it, it just grew!
 Aside from Markus' beet, one small carrot, and four green peppers that I'm not ready to pick, we got these cucumbers, and a giant zucchini to make brownies with!
 Markus washed his beet so I could cook it.
 He also washed the tiny carrot and ate it.
 After I unpacked, I got a picture of all the mugs I've collected this summer! It was such an amazing adventure!
 One of the boxes that came while we were gone, had the jammies I ordered for the kids. They were so excited!!
 Another box had the new stereo Joe bought for me!! He said he just wanted to get me a present :D
 Markus had a chance to play with his toy that I bought him San Francisco.


 After several hours, and three different stores, I managed to restock our fridge so I could make us a delicious dinner!

We miss everyone, and are sad that we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to see, but we're also happy to be home!

No comments: