Friday, August 16, 2013

San Francisco!

Monday night, Ryan was pretty much a knight in shining armor, and not only offered to watch all four kids so Jess and I could have a night out, but took the next day off and got us a room in San Francisco so we could have a little mini vacation!! It was such a great time! The room was beautiful...


 We were all ready to have a nice night out!
 We went to a restaurant in Little Italy called, The Stinking Rose. It was really cool.


 It was a restaurant that's all about garlic, and since we didn't have our hubbies with us, we figured it'd be a great night to try it!

 I had the gnochetti, and it was sooooooo delicious!
 We got a super yummy bottle of wine.
 When dinner was over, we a couple blocks checking things out before catching a cab back to our hotel.

 Once we were back at the hotel, we decided to walk over to the pub next door. It was open late and was very beautiful inside. We ordered another bottle of wine!
 We were also pleasantly surprised that there was a live musician! 


 The next morning we woke up late and got ready to do a little sight seeing. The view outside our room was very pretty.

 On our way out of the hotel, I got a picture of the waterfall in the lobby.
 We went into the Starbucks on the ground floor for some caffeine and breakfast!
 I also needed another coffee mug!
 We decided to go to Fisherman's Wharf to do a little shopping and have lunch. I enjoyed the sights along the way.



 There were some really cute little shops in Fisherman's Wharf, and we ended up getting presents for our hubbies and children. I love this little doll. Gave me some ideas for next year's Faerieworlds!
 I had heard about Bubba Gump's recently, and since the kids and I had had such a great time watching it last month, I wanted to check it out.
 There was so much cool stuff!!











 Our waiter asked us a series of trivia questions, and I knew almost all of them! So fun! After we finished lunch, we figured Ryan was probably losing his mind, and it was a good time to head back. I took a few more pictures on the way out.



It was such a fun night, and I'm so grateful to Jess and Ryan! We had a great time!

No comments: