Thursday, August 8, 2013

Relaxing

Since Aunt Karen had today off, we decided to stay here and relax and visit with her today. The kids had a great time riding the four wheeler until it ran completely out of batteries! 




 Markus found several pairs of boots in the garage and was thrilled!!
 He was also Aunt Karen's little shadow all day. If she went out to water the garden, he did too. If she was changing sheets, he was too. If she needed to vacuum the floor, he did too. This is what happened when she went to the bathroom!
 Since Paige, Lori and my dad were unable to come out to the BBQ last night, I made dinner for everyone tonight! It came out very yummy!!
 I was going to get a picture with me, my dad, and Uncle Albert in it too, but we were all so hungry that I forgot!
It was a very nice evening, and a relaxing day.

No comments: