Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Beach!

We had some errands to run today, and since we were going to be over there anyway, Joe decided that Joli might enjoy playing on the beach a little. I really enjoyed myself. I ran through the water and jumped waves, and helped Joli do it too. She liked playing with me.


Joli really liked when her daddy held her because he didn't go into the water. Made her less nervous.


But then we got the bright idea to take off her shoes and let her play too. I'm not going to pretend she agreed with this idea.






Eventually I took her hand and she came with me.



Then the waves actually hit her feet and it was all over.
So we let her play in the soft stuff for awhile.Then took a few pictures before we went home.
Someone was even nice enough to take one of all three of us.
Joli is still whining and crying and driving me nuts, but hey, I had a good time!!!





No comments: