Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blanket Day

Although I did not actually leave the house today, that's not to say that I didn't do anything. I'm really anxious to get my quilt done so I can sleep with it again. So I spent most of the afternoon tying it. When I was done I figured I might as well tie this other blanket I was working on while I had every thing out. So I did and then I put on the ready-made binding that I had for it. Now I have an adorable blanket that I love! This is the front.


This is the back.
Once I was done with that I decided to start on the binding for my quilt. I have it all sewn on I just have to do the back of the binding now. Then I'll have my blankie back!!
As always I had the most adorable helper. She was actually a lot more trouble than help, but she was so cute doing it, how could I be mad?
While I was working on the binding Joli got out her basket and put all my fabrics in it for me. The only problem was figuring out where she put the basket when I needed it.
She also figured out that there are trees outside our windows. She was very excited about this.

It was an exhausting but nice day.

1 comment:

Laume said...

Both quilts look lovely but the star of the show is that adorable baby! And where did she get that dress? Did you ever find the fabric she hid?