Monday, January 21, 2008

Family Fun!

Well we've had a lot of fun past couple days visiting with family, and Joli's got to play with all her little cousins. One of the things we've been doing is going into my Aunt Karen's hot tub about once a day. It was impossible to find a baby bathing suit in January, so I settled on a package of onesies. Once I had Joli ready she decided that the outfit would be more complete with her ducky slippers and sunglasses, which she has just about figured out how to put on.
Another thing Joli has discovered is that I lot of people have rocking chairs in her size. So after some practice she has figured out how to rock, and loves it!!!
Joli hasn't really had a chance to play with too many kids her age but she sure did have a good time. Joseph is only a few months older than her.
This is Joli with Joseph and Eli, who are both the sons of my cousin Leslie.
They're starting to get the hang of sharing. Can't expect too much though.
This is my cousin Shane's baby. He's only about three months, but about as sweet as can be. I felt so bad last night when Joli was checking him out while he was laying on the floor, and accidentally dropped a toy on his head! Every one was very understanding, but I still felt horrible. At least while he was crying, Joli was saying "Baby, baby?". She was as concerned as the rest of us.
Eli is a very good older brother, and was nice enough to read some books to Joli. I think they both enjoyed it.
Today was a bright new day and we attempted to play outside until we got too cold. Joli had fun though.
Later in the afternoon Leslie brought the boys back over and Joli and Joseph fed each other cheez-its.

We're having a good time, and still have a few more days of visiting!!



2 comments:

Laume said...

So, she has learned to put her slippers on herself? Or her glasses? Or both?

Give her a big hug from me.

Belita Rose said...

Just the glasses, the slippers she brings to me.