Friday, January 4, 2008

We're Home Again!!!!

After all the excitement of the holidays, we have finally made it back home! When we got here I was so excited that I decided that instead of putting all the travel stuff away and then have to dig in the storage again to get the Christmas boxes back out that I would just do it all at once. So I set to work unpacking and moving everything Christmas into the dining room to be put away. It was quite a mess!

I worked hard for two days and finally got everything put away. Afterwards my floors needed to be cleaned really bad. So I took everything out of the kitchen and mopped the whole thing. At this point my overwhelming desire to rearrange things kicked in (usually happens anytime I have to move any piece of furniture for any reason). So I decided that now that I have a good computer with a good sound system and all my music on it, it would better out in the dining room where I can listen to it. So I moved the desk and computer out of Joli's room, and a bunch of her toys from the living room in there. Then made everything cozy and functioning in the dining room. It's been like this since yesterday, and I must say I really like it. It's not cramped at all, and now I have music!! (There's plastic containers all over the floor because a certain child of mine insisted she be in the picture with them. You can just see her next to the fridge.)
Here is what Joli did while I worked. I think she really enjoys having her own room to put all her toys. She's playing with some new puzzles she got for Christmas.
It's so exhausting being a sweet baby.

Once I took down all the Christmas stuff I realized that I didn't have any name things for our name board. We've all been really into Guitar Hero lately, so I thought it appropriate that we all have our own guitar. Awe to be home!



No comments: