Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sweet N' Sour

Most of the last few days have been spent cuddled up on the couch with my little sickling. But there have been a few moments when I've been able to do something else, such as drink a pot of tea. I was so excited when I got a bag of my favorite tea in my stocking. So I decided to make some. The only problem was how to keep it warm. At the tea room they have these nice little cozies that go over the pot and keep it warm for you. Although I certainly could make one, it would have to line up behind the pile of things that need to mending or made soon. So I decided that I would use a giant pot holder and a hand towel. It actually worked really well, and kept my tea warm for quite some time. But I'm not going to claim that it looked pretty.
I also got a chance to use the new tea cup my MIL got me for Christmas!!
There were also moments in the last few days when my child didn't seem to be feeling as bad, and actually was somewhat wild!
On to another day of whining, complaining, oh and taking care of the baby!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Your tea... er, "cozy" makes your teapot look like a red and white fish.
I used my rose tea cup this week too. Mine is called Midnight Rose - that's appropriate, non?