Monday, January 28, 2008

Good To Be Home!!!

It's so nice to be home and to be able to sit on my couch! Too bad I didn't get to do that today! We had a bunch of errands to run and were gone through the morning and partly the afternoon. It was also raining here, which I would normally not mind except that we were driving around town and sitting in the car a lot. But we tried to make the best of it, and we started by putting a cute little hat on Joli that I thought would help with the rain. Then of course we had to take pictures!!
She was hanging out by the gate because she and I were ready to go we were just waiting for her father. Apparently Romeo thought he was going too.
We got bored with waiting and actually did sit down for a few minutes. Joli loved her hat.
She decided to read a book while she waited. I think she has been very excited to be able to play with all her toys again.
Then Joe was finally ready, and right as I snapped another picture he said "Let's go, baby girl!"
We finally got back from running around, got all the groceries put away, and then I decided that I would feel much better if I picked up the house a little. Then I got into a cleaning frenzy, and now it's spotless. I did take a moment to play with my baby though.
While in my cleaning frenzy, I put up a baby gate that blocked Joli in the living room with Joe so I could mop and vacuum the other floors. She didn't really seem to mind though.



It was a busy day but I'm still very relaxed!!


No comments: