Saturday, February 2, 2008

I finished my quilt!!!

While I finally finished sewing on the binding to my quilt last night. I'm so excited I get to cuddle with it now!!! I decided to put up pictures of each block so everyone can see what all is on it. There are some flannels that were Joli's recieving blankets. There were also some that I had started making before I got pregnant for a breast cancer quilt I was making to raise money to be able to do the three day walk for breast cancer. Then I got pregnant and realized I would be 8 1/2 months pregnant and I probably wouldn't be able to walk for three days. So I decided to use the few that I had made in this quilt instead. There are also a few that mean something to me simply for what's on them. Then there are some that I just thought were so cute!!! I'm so excited to have my blankie back!
Pink with black polka dots.
Green with sunshines that say "Keep your Sunny Side up". I used this in the quilt I made for my dad.
Flannel Pink Rosebuds on white background. Recieving Blanket.
Polka Dots in brights on a blue background. So fun!
Flannel Pink Rosebuds on a light pink background. Receiving Blanket
Pink Raindrops.
Pink Flower on leaves.
Brown, Orange, and Yellow polka dots. Such a unique pattern.
A little girl's heart on a grassy background. The perfect place.
Pink background with muli-colored stars. Love it!
One for San Diego of course.
I love the way these colors compliment each other. The white part has inspirational phrases.
Bathins Suits on a Clothes Line. So Cute!
Checker Board with pink ribbons on pink and white.
This one's so pretty with the flowers and butterflies!
Cherries for my hubby who LOVES cherries.
Pretty Triangles.
Purple with pink, red, and white polka dots.
Checker Board in pink stars and gingham.
Green Background with Ladybugs. For my little ladybug!
Black with Pink Polka Dots.
Jungle background with a pink flower center.
Pink and Black gingham.
Green Heart on Heart Background.
Big cute bugs!
Polka Dots are so much fun on this white background.
Just as fun on a red background.
White flannel with farm animals. Receiving Blanket.
Purlple frogs on purple background. Makes me want to jump around!
My little faeries!
Here I am cuddled up with my blankie after I finished it.
And as always here is my adorable baby in her boat.
Now she's just showing off.
Daddy took her to the park so she could play in her favorite tunnel.

1 comment:

Laume said...

So cute!!!!

Oh yeah, and the quilt is nice too. Snort.