Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crazy Weekend

We ended up having a fairly nice Valentine's Day. Joli and I just hung out at home until Joe got home. Joli enjoyed chasing her Kitties and playing with them for most of the day.



I think they were watching the birds.
For our Valentine's Day dessert we had chocolate fondue. It was really yummy. We dipped bananas, strawberries, and marshmellows. Joli loved it.
She got a little chocolate crazy though.
Then we went to the store to buy a new DVD player. For some reason the DVD player, the x-box, the cable, and the internet all stopped working at the same time. It turns out that first the x-box went and then Joe climbed around behind the entertainment center, which broke one of the prongs on the internet hook-up. The cable box just needed a refresh, and the DVD player was an old crappy one that we'd been having problems with anyway. The x-box has to be sent back so we can get a new one though. So we went and got a new DVD player, and while we were there Joe decided to let Joli play on a stack of fuzzy rugs.




She had a great time rolling around.
But then decided she was done.

So her Daddy went and got her.

Then she rode on his shoulders out to the car.
The yesterday we ran a bunch of errands and had lunch with Joe. Joli and I played with a hat while we were in the car. She thought it was so cool.
Where are you?
I see you!
Then on Today, just Joli and I went out and I let her play with my sunglasses while I was look at new ones. She was very happy, and looked so cute!!
It was a fun time!




No comments: