Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy Days!

The last few days have been spent mostly getting things for our house and decorating. I'm in a decorative mood so I've been doing all kinds of things. Joli has been perfectly happy with this because it means we get to get out of the house and hang out in places like Ikea, where they have 99 cent mac'n'cheese. On Tuesday, while she was playing happlily around the house, she found Joe's hat and thought it was just the coolest thing because she could easily put it on. Anytime she finds a hat she usually tries to put it on, but of course if I put one on her she must immediately rip it off and throw it on the floor! She still looked cute though.


Yesterday we did things like put up curtains and picture frames. Joli had a good time following me around and handing me things (not usually things that I wanted, but it's the thought that counts). She looked so adorable in her overall dress I wanted to stick tools in her pockets!



Then later in the evening Joe decided he didn't feel like giving her a bath and just washed her face on found some pjs for her. I don't usually put these ones on her just because they're kind of cool, but she looked so cute in them!
She also discovered how to climb onto the glider, which isn't nessissarily a bad thing, she just has a hard time not falling off.



No comments: