Monday, February 11, 2008

Back in Black!!!

I woke up this morning with the decision that I was going to dye my hair black. It was very exciting for me because I knew how much it would turn me husband on. When we met, I was actually blond, but when he discovered that I was naturally a brunette, he suddenly had a very deep interest. Later in our relationship I decided I was tired of being blond and dyed my hair back to as close the natural color as I could get. Since it was dyed it didn't have any highlights and was really dark. I didn't think Joe was going to be able to handle it, he loved it so much. Since then I've been completely natural, but during the summer it of course gets lighter. So I decided that I would do this for my husband. It also makes me feel very dark and mysterious, and that's just hot! So I guess I did it for me too! Well what do you think?

This top picture turned out the best. The other could look okay if the lighting had worked better. We actually took about 25 pictures but those will never be seen by anyone because they were horrible.


This bottom one was just so funky looking I just had to put it in.

No comments: