Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shine Down On Me!

Joli got a new addition to her bedroom today! We went to Ikea with Kacie because I saw this sun light last week, but I wasn't quite sure if i could make it work. After coming home and figuring out the mechanics of the light she had in her room, I decided to give it a shot. The light comes with directions on how to wire it to the ceiling and everything. It doesn't however, explain how to unwire the old light. So decided that instead of trying to become an electrition, I would just try and use the light cover. It took about an hour and half, some sticky-tack, three bungy cords, and eventually medical tape. But it's on there and looks good, so I'm happy!

This picture was it without the flash.

Then I turned the flash on. The is the sun light next to the butterfly I put up in October.

Joli certainly enjoyed the new edition, and the fact that I was laying on her floor. She layed down with me on her "rug", which is the quilt I made for her and layed on her floor.


She can be such a sweet baby sometimes!
Then she stopped being so loving and decided to sit on my face!
She looks a litte freaky in this picture
Sometimes a girl just needs her mommy.
I was able to prevent too much of me from getting in the picture!
Then Joli was off to take on the world again!




No comments: