Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Faces

One of Joli's new favorite toys is a basket that used to hold fabric. Since she has discovered it, the basket has become something that she can carry around and put all kinds of things in. Tonight she decided that the basket was also the perfect size for a small child.
She just looked so cute all folded up inside the basket. It was like she was getting ready for it to take her off to a magical land. I have a feeling her Daddy would have been there.
Later in the evening I started to work on a little project so I set Joli up with some crayons. She had a great time pounding the crayons, then scribbling with them, the breaking them, and then putting the pieces in the box and taking the back out. Then of course she started all over again. She had a great time though!

The project I was working on was more pillow. I wanted to do three more but my printer started acting up after the second one. These are the ones that I did do though.

Now Joli can have her mommy and her daddy!

2 comments:

Laume said...

A new version of an old nursery rhyme

Wee Joli

There was a wee Joli
Went up in a basket
Ninety times as high as the moon,
And where she was going I could not but ask it
For in her hand she carried a broom.

"Wee Joli! Wee Joli, Wee Joli!" said I,
"Whither, oh whither, oh whither so high?"
"To sweep my daddy right out of the sky,
So he'll be with me by and by."

Laume said...

You keep making cool stuff, my gift wish lift is gonna get too long!

1. A hand painted Joli frame
2. An engagement photo pillow (man, you guys looked young!)