Monday, September 15, 2008

Close Enough

I decided that since the stores already have all their Halloween decorations out, then that means that it's not too soon to have mine out. Especially since my house has been decorated for Thanksgiving for a week, and Joe is going to miss Halloween as well. So I got out the decorations. Joli loved the Halloween quilt I made. It was my first one!
Here is the witch that greets our guests. She's a little wobbly, but Joli's only knocked her over once and was so concerned she hasn't touched her since.Here is the front of my house. It took a few times of repositioning, but I got everything right. There are also a few strings of pumpkin lights, but it's hard to get a good shot of those.
I temporarily replaced our flag with a Halloween one, so Joli decided it made a good throw.
Finally we got Joli all dresses up. Doesn't she look so cute in her "pumpkin" pants. I tried to tell her that that color is orange, but she's convinced it's called pumpkin.

No comments: