Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Love Bear!!

Joli is not the only one that gets Joe's love around here! We drove up to L.A. today to have dinner with my family and made a stop in Downtown Disney. While I went off to the Basin store to buy my favorite bath stuff, Joe and Joli snuck into the giant Build-A-Bear store and built me a bear! Joe decided that he wanted to make me a bear that I could sleep with. So he got me a really cuddly one, and then put him in some camo boxers because he says he wanted to make him like he was going to bed! He's so cute! And the voice recorder says "Good night babe, I love you!"!!! I'm so excited! I couldn't have thought up a more perfect bear myself!!
Look at his little boxers! Aren't they just so cute!!
Oh, F.Y.I. future parents, you're not allowed to take pictures without the baby in them once they're born, or so I'm told!
Here's my little stinker claiming no pictures please. She loves it though! Everytime the camera is not on her she gets confused!
I'm not real big into ballet, but this little shirt just looks so adorable on her!
I have discovered that if I give Joli her toothbrush before I start dressing her for bed she is much more compliant.
I love my bear!! And I love Joe!!!! They're both perfect!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Lisa....how awesome is he!!!! That would have made me cry for days, but how great for you to have something to cuddle up with at night!

*hugs*

Tonya Staab said...

awww Lisa, that's so sweet. He's a great guy.

I have a couple of those build-a-bears from Ran - one for when I'm sick and one for when I need to feel loved LOL