Friday, September 26, 2008

The Spray Grounds

Well finally rolled our booties out of bed early enough to participate in a playgroup, and today was the spray grounds! I was a little nervous because Joli is mostly terrified of things that spray. But I was pleasantly surprised to discover that she seems to have mostly overcome her fear!
Well I did say mostly. There still seems to be a mild amount of apprehension.
Someone was amazing and thought to bring buckets which the kids just loved! Filling buckets and dumping them is such an amazingly fun activity!
A moment of pause
Finally there was bravery as Joli risked the massive amounts of water to chase a ball.
And it looks like water snuck in anyway.
The ball wasn't wet enough.
Oh we found a new bucket!
Now this is a bucket!!! Once Joli was in, there were a few other kids that thought it was hilarious and took turns joining her in the bucket.
One of very few pictures that I'm ever in. I swear I need to hire a photographer to follow us around so I have some to send to Joe. Oh hey, four more weeks and I get to go visit my personal photographer!!
Here we are back at the BIG bucket!
Last but not least there was some fun showing off tongues.
We actually hung out for a couple hours, then Joli started going around to the various parents (some of which were not with our group), and taking snacks from whoever wasn't looking. I made a mommy choice and decided it was time for lunch.

No comments: