Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Catching Up

I haven't posted in a few days so here are a few photos from what we've been up to. Joli went through the trash of a little shopping trip we had the other day and decided to color on it.
Today we walked around the mall with Kacie after we had lunch and I tried to take Joli's picture on this beautiful little facade outside one of the stores.
I'm also so excited to show off the new "man" in my life! With a little imagination he could be Joe, right?
Here is Joli showing off her new "West Coast Strollers" shirt that GG bought her.
I'm also very excited to have finally put up more shelves in Joli's room to display some of the fairies we collected over the summer.
Since I was rearranging the shelves I thought I would take a picture of what the old shelf now looks like. Joli is a very well protected little girl. She's got a gaurdian angel and a G.I. Joe watching over her!

2 comments:

Laume said...

Cute pics - but the Pillow Joe is a bit creepy looking. Are you still up?

danielle said...

Your Joe pillow is too funny, Joli is so cute love the pumpkin t-shirt.