Friday, October 3, 2008

GG and Grandpa Pat's

Joli and I drove the few hours up to my family's house yesterday. We stopped by my mom's work to have lunch with her and she gave Joli her Halloween costume! Isn't she just so cute!!!

Joli didn't nap the entire day, there was just too much excitement. There was another dog, two cats, a rabbit, not to mention her aunties! Here she is on the couch with Auntie E and Neo.

Joli loves animals and always likes to hug and kiss them. Our cat at home somewhat lets her do this. Romeo used to let her lay all over him. Kota is pretty good, but he likes to give lots of kisses and since his tongue is as big as her head she doesn't always appriciate this. The animals here are still not quite sure about her.
This morning she discovered that she could get in and out of the shower and still see everything. She kept going in and saying "shut da door". Then I would shut it and she would say "bye, see ya tomorrow".

Joli has gotten better about not being so angry, but she asks to see daddy a lot! We went to Souplantation the other night and she was just convinced he was going to be there because she's never been there without him. Her new thing is to say "Daddy home? Daddy home!". On the one hand it's really hard to explain and makes me sad every time she asks, on the other hand I absolutely love how very much she loves her daddy, and I will do whatever she needs me to do so she still loves him just as much when he gets home. We miss you babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you too girls, miss ya