Sunday, October 5, 2008

Downtown Disney

My sisters, Joli and I decided to take a fun little trip down to Disney. I really wanted to go into the Potato Head shop since Joli is so into Potato Head right now and they're also holding Halloween Time which I've never seen before. Unfortunately they no longer give out shopping passes so we couldn't go in, but I got to take a few pictures from the outside and it was so cool!
Here is where the usual characters are waiting to greet guest at the front entrance. They're all pumpkins!
The big CALIFORNIA letters were changed as well. Most of the letters were changed to a white, yellow, orange pattern except for the two A's that were giant candy corns!!! So cool!!! Joli spotted them all the way across the courtyard and ran screaming "cany, cany"!You can't really tell but Joli is consentrating on putting her arms around both of us. Brianna didn't really want to be in any pictures, so she got to take them.
On our way out we wandered back through Downtown Disney and checked out the shops. They had the cutest Halloween stuff. I still can't believe I contained myself and didn't buy any of it.
This is what I will from now on refer to as "Joli heaven"! Our lovely child who is absolutely in LOVE with stuffed animals and Pooh was giddy with excitement.
Once the novelty wore off I managed to talk Joli into going outside and checking out the water with me. I was fairly convinced that she was going to fall in as she is her father's child, but this did not happen.
Once aunties finally joined us outside Joe had called so they entertained Joli while I got to talk to him. Joli didn't mind one bit!
Here's Joli coming to talk to Daddy. She loves her daddy so much and came running over when I asked if she wanted to talk to him.

After we left Disney we stopped by the big Halloween wearhouse in L.A. and that was super fun. It was packed with people but there was so much stuff! None of us bought anything but we got a ton of ideas for next year's faerie festival and I got some ideas for some "costumes" for when Joe get's back. The prices were pretty good but we decided to come back after Halloween when the prices were even better. It was definitely a fun day but we're tired. Hopefully tomorrow won't be too exhausting!

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

Wow, it looks fantastic. I soooo want to take the kids.