Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Infant and The Toddler

Here are a few pictures of the crazy ones! Cole loves this little gym that my parents actually bought for Joli when she was a little younger than Cole is now and she passed it on to him!
Now you see, here comes that smile that I love so much! I was so happy because Cole just loved me! He would just talk and talk and talk, and laugh and smile at me everytime I would start talking to him! It was so cute and I just loved holding him and having him stop fussing when I did. I wish they stayed that cute and squishy (I might consider more!).
Here is Joli in the baby chair that she also passed down to Cole. Now that he's a little older he doesn't really seem to like it all that much, but Joli loved it!
Finally we got brave enough to let Joli love on Cole. She didn't do too bad of a job except of course like everything else she wanted to do it herself and that just made everyone a little too nervous!

1 comment:

Laume said...

That's a cute picture of Joli holding Cole. But Cole is looking at his mommy as if "Are you SURE about this!"