Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkins and Pumpkins!

We had a nice family outing today and took a trip out to the pumpkin patch. Uncle Sam was a trooper and was the designated wagon puller.
Joli enjoyed searching for perfect little pumpkins. She was very smart about making sure to only pick little the ones.
Here she goes making sure this was just the right one for her.
There were quite a few small pretty pumpkins and Joli was determined to gather as many as she could.
I decided to trek through the patch and tried to find a few big ones. Joli did not think this was such a good idea and she made Papa help her out to find me. Sam trailed behind complaining about how having kids was not worth this.
Joli loved having her Uncle Sam around though. He was great at pulling her around and was even more awesome when my stupidity of wearing sandals caused me to get poked over and over and Sam insisted on pulling me out of the pumpkin patch.
Here we had a perfect Kodak moment with Grammi and Joli. Joli refused to take her sucker out of her mouth, but we took a bunch of pictures anyway.
We got Papa to get in on it to, but by that point Joli had decided that she was done.
It was an exhausting trip since most of us did not get much sleep the night before. So Uncle Sam and Joli got caught up on their sleep once we got back to the house.
I was so excited I finally bought myself a birthday present from the money I got for my birthday. I bought this purse at the pumpkin patch. It was handmade and so cute I just had to have it.
For more great pictures of the pumpkin patch and other our great adventures go visit my Mother in-law and http://beachtreasure.blogspot.com.

No comments: