Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A San Francisco Treat

We woke up this morning and Ryan came up with the idea to take us to San Francisco. I thought this would be fun since I couldn't remember the last time I had been there and it would be the first time Joli had been there. I was just as interesting as I thought it would be.
Cole doesn't like his car seat very much so he was not please when it was attached to the stroller.
Of course we found a carousel, and the cool thing about this one was that it was two stories. Joli and I were the only ones on top and I got to sit in a swing while Joli road a horse!
We walked down to the pier to check out the water. It was pretty fun except the railing is set up to be perfectly climbable even for a young toddler. I did not think it was a very good idea. Here is Joli marveling at the bay.
Here she is on the "seat" that I also refer to as "the step". Very scary!
We had to entertain ourselves for awhile while Jessica was feeding Cole, so I amused myself by taking pictures. Look at that dirty little face.
Finally we began to walk back to the car with one short stop to check a pretty little park. I just love the way Joli is standing and her hair just looks so curly and cute! Baby girl is all about the grass these days!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Another cute outfit - she seems to be getting a lot of wear out of this one. I liked that it was soft and she could fall asleep in it without getting creases in her skin. Plus, well, pink, black and polka dots - what's not to like. Her hair is getting so long!