Friday, October 10, 2008

The Wonders of Home

Joli and I are enjoying being in our house again. While I unpacked Joli wanted to show off her new boots.
I'm not exactly sure what she was doing in this picture. I know she's posing.
This morning Joli and I went to the Y so I could do yoga and then we played on the playground a little. Of course Joli is climbing up one of the hardest things on the playground. Like father, like daughter!
One of the funnest parts of the playground was the bus. Joli drove and sang "Wheels on the bus".
Here's the other side of the bus. Doesn't it look so cute!
Tonight we went over to Kacie's for what I thought was going to be our normal dinner with the girls, only to discover that it was actually a surprise party for me!! I was so excited! It was so nice to hang out with the girls and drink some wine, and since Joli's been there a bunch of times she wasn't a total pain!
After we had chocolate cake, Kacie gave her bath. I was completely unprepared so I didn't have and pj's or anything. Joli ended up in a little t-shirt and her diaper. She didn't seem to mind though.
Of course she was totally jazzed about the balloons!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Love all the Joli pics. You didn't blog today, you must be reading #4, eh? I like your faery doll but I wanna see you dressed for Halloween!