Friday, November 14, 2008

Life Continues

It's been so nice to hang out at home this week and getting all the little things done that I've been meaning to do. Joli's been doing her best to keep busy too.
The other day while we were taking a shower, Joli was drawing a picture with her tub crayons and telling me about it. It was so adorable I just had to take a picture. She explained that it was a picture of a tree with birds flying around it and the top of the picture is where she wrote her name!! I find myself in awe at much Joli has advanced in just the last few weeks!
Here she is sleeping with her new favorite baby. She's began moving into the stage of pretend play and loves to wrap up her babies and put them to sleep.
Another new addition to our house is this wonderful new gate that Kota can't get over! He broke the last one trying to get the cat, which is why I thought it was so cool that it had a little cat door. Now look at that child and look at that tiny little door, I certainly wouldn't have guessed that she could fit through it, but once again Joli has amazed me. I now have to leave it latched and open it when the cat wants to go through. A baby gate doesn't do any good if the baby can get through it!
Look, look! I finally got up my yellow ribbons! I'm so excited! I just used as much ribbon as I had. I got two on the house.
And one on the tree out front.
This picture of our house makes it look so pretty.
Today I spent most of the day buying paint and then painting the office. I finished the walls and in the morning I plan to do the ceiling and then go get the book shelves! I don't want to put up pictures until it's all done, but here's a little teaser.

3 comments:

Laume said...

The first photo of Joli on the bed is so cute - it looks like a little bird in the middle of her colorful, comfy nest. Cute "teaser" photo - nice colors. And the gate photo is cute too. I can totally believe she can get through it!

Laume said...

I had to stop my previous comment because Papa wanted to see the photos. Now I'm back. The photo of the house at night with the pretty pink sunset behind it is cool too.

Anonymous said...

very nice babe.