Monday, November 24, 2008

More Hard Work

I decided to take on my arachnophobia and tackle the yard. I trimmed the bushes, which was extremely scary considering what I had to work around. Apparently they're not poisonous, but that didn't make much difference in my head.
The next thing I did was take on the potted plants. I bought two big pots about a month ago to go on either side of the porch and I finally transfered the cacti I already had into them. I also put two cacti in two small pots to go on the steps. Now our front porch is even more beautiful. Notice I also managed to get both the babies in the picture.
I also mowed the lawn and took out the nasty plastic edging around the plants at the top of the yard and then mowed the grass that had grown up there. It was a lot of hard work but our yard is beautiful once again!

No comments: