Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wrapping Up The Weekend

The family has all headed back to their homes and Joli and I are once again left to each other. Here is a picture of Joli have a little playtime with her aunties this weekend. It was just too cute!
One of the things my grandma said to do was to cook the chicken bones and make broth. I thought it was a great idea, the only problem was that I ran out of things to put the broth in. So I figured why not use an empty cidar bottle, well, here's why.
One thing I did this weekend was to finally pick up the computer desk I ordered. I figured out why I got such a great deal on it after I spent six hours reading the forty pages and putting together all fifty pieces. But it sure did turn out beautifully.
The next day I woke up to discover another box on my front steps. After having spent so much time putting together the computer desk the night before, I was not exactly excited to discover that it was the dog house that I needed to put together. To my surprise it took less than twenty minutes and looked fabulous.

Well aside from having to crouch down to get inside, Kota seems to fit just fine. Hopefully he'll be able to use it for awhile.

No comments: