Friday, November 14, 2008

Working Hard

I spent most of today finishing the office. Joli and Kota did their best to stay busy. Here is Joli trying to give Kota some love. He was giving him kisses and now trying to figure out how to give him a hug.
Joli's all into fruit these days and I have no problem letting her have it.
Kota is still confined to kitchen for a few more days. I think he actually enjoys it. Every time I let him out he comes running back to the door.
Here is the new gate for the front porch. I'm so excited I don't have to step over anything anymore!
Joli and I went to Ikea today to get the shelves for the office. It's very difficult to buy things from Ikea when you have a small child, and even more diffucult to figure out how you're going to get the 50 lbs. boxes home and in the house. We managed to get them in the car.
Here's a nice side few of the sardine that once was our car.
More photos later on the office!

No comments: