Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is Halloween!!

The day finally came!! We had so much fun dressing up today! Joli loved all the excitement and the candy! It was very exhausting though!
I think my outfit turned out pretty nice. This was actually my senior prom dress, I just added a cape.
Joli really enjoyed the Trick or Treat part, but I had to continue to remind her that she had to wait until we were done to eat some candy. Someone was very sweet to her and handed her a sucker directly. She was very appreciative.
Our favorite part of Trick or Treating uptown is that they block off the whole street and Joli and I get to dance in the street!
We also took advantage of the fact that we could sit in the middle of the street and not get hit by a car. People still looked at us like we were crazy though.
Here Joli is sweet talking me into giving up another piece of candy. Considering how much candy she actually received she did not eat that much.
It was slightly overcast and a little rainy at times, so I brought an umbrella to protect the hair and make up that I rarely ever put together.
We had such a great time this afternoon. After Joli and I took a little nap we headed out again to check out the Haunted House. It could have been scary but it was so entertaining watching Joli's reactions to everything. Unlike most children she was not even the slightest bit scared. She was in awe at most of the things and laughed anytime Grammi jumped. For more pictures of our fun day check out Laume's blog.

No comments: