Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Final Day

Well it is a very sad day today. It is the last day we get to spend in paradise. Tomorrow we must get up and leave. It has been a good day though. Joli and I hung out in the front yard and refinished some furniture. I got sunburned, but I was smart enough to put Joli in the shade. The nightstand turned out really cute! The top says "Always kiss me goodnight", and the sides say "wish", "love", and "dream".



This is a cupboard that I'm redoing for my sewing room. I'm going to use it to put fabric in. The top of this one says "No one notices what I do until I don't do it".


We also went to the tea room one last time. Joli squealed as loud as she could while the room was full, then once we were the only one's there she quieted down and hung out. She's crazy. But I had the cutest tea cup!! It reminded me of a beautiful flower that a fairy would live in! I took a picture of it next to it's mate.



It was a great day but we are so sad to be going home!!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Those tea cups are so pretty. Papa and I went to the tea room again a couple of days ago and we both got tea cups I hadn't seen yet. Papa's was a blue daisy design, mine was yellow roses.