Sunday, May 13, 2007

My First Mother's Day!

Today was such an exciting day for me!!! It was a once in a lifetime day, as my first Mother's Day! I woke up to a pot of tulips and a Happy Mother's Day balloon. I'm not sure how Joli did it, but it was very sweet! He he! Then we all relaxed on the couch. My Mother's day present to myself was to not take the time to take a shower and get pretty.

Then we all went outside and watched the boys play football.
William had a slight advantage considering he does this for the majority of the year.
Sam didn't do too bad. Especially since he never played football.

Joli enjoyed her seat for all the excitement.
We asked a gentleman riding by to take a picture of all of us. Missing a few people, but some of the family.
Next we all relaxed in the yard while we figured out what we wanted to do for the day.
Joli hung out with Rosie in the little doggie run. I think she liked being able to hang on to the side.

We finally made a decision to go out to lunch. When we got back we all hung out and I blew bubbles. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more.After Sam and Kyla went home, Joli and played in the grass.

Joli finally got the hang of sitting up, now it's a regular thing! Good job baby girl!

What's more fun than playing with Mama! Look we can both sit up now!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's looking more like Joe every day! Hopefully she'll grow into her head someday, and even get some hair. :)

I'm looking forward to her coming to see her other grandma again.

(P.S. I've been shopping again)