Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gettin' Crafty

Well it took us a couple days but we finally started getting something together! I am working on a panel of fairies that I absolutely love! I already have it together I'm just quilting it now.

I have decided that this is me. I was leaning towards a few others but I like this one the best.
This one is Joli when she get's a little bigger. At least this is my vision of her.
This is what I started that's new. I'm going to make a huge jar quilt. I'm putting anything in jars that has a black background. It's going to be so much fun! This is what I've done so far. The first one was a bit of a trial, but I got the hang of it by the second jar. Everyone loves eggs, especially in a jar.
If you're going to have a jar, why not fill it with shopping bags!
Joli enjoyed the time we spent working. She got to play with Papa! They went for a walk and then played in the living room.
Then of course she past out!! I think Charlie was trying to cuddle, unfortunately he doesn't realize that he weighs more than her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one huge cat! He's bigger than Neo, but not as furry. It looks like you're enjoying your visit. We're looking forward to you coming back South.

Anonymous said...

OMG.. that Cat is HUGE!!!