Saturday, May 5, 2007

On The Road

Well Joli and I are on the road. Today we are at my parents house in North L.A., and tomorrow we are heading up to see Laume!! Yay!!! We are so excited. I'm actually going to get some quilting done. Well at least that is my goal. I already have a panel of fairies basted together that I'm hand quilting. It's going to be a very cute blanket for Joli to play on. All the fairies are in their own squares of bright vibrant colors. Each one is doing something incredibly cute like riding on a squirrel or laying in a tulip. The back is a bright green fabric with fern leaves on it, and the binding is a bright pink fabric with red and white cherries on it! I'm very excited! That's just my t.v. project to do during shows. The big project is going to be a gigantic jar quilt that will fit onto our king size bed. The jars are going to be all different things. So far I have money, keys, pasta, cookies, butterflies, bugs, chili peppers, and dice. They are all fabrics with black backgrounds and Laume has tons so it's going to be so exciting!!! I would put pictures up but since we're not home I can't get them on the computer. Oh well that will be after the trip. Well that's all for today. We're supposed to be going to the carnival with my family today, but I have a feeling everyone's going to end up napping and Joli and I will be on our own. Ta Ta for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
we didn't sleep the whole day!
hahahaha
actually we had a lot of fun
at the carnival =]

Anonymous said...

hey!
we didn't sleep all day!
hahaha
actually, we had
a lot of fun
at the carnival =]

Anonymous said...

We had a nice refreshing nap and went to the carnival after it had cooled off. It was great to see all my girls having fun together! And it was great being Grandma and babysitting (and having an excuse not to get on the rides). We were "making memories"...