Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Hero

In the past I have put up posts about my husband to give a light-hearted and humorous spin on dealing with the trials of marriage. It has recently been brought to my attention, that however funny these stories may be, they might give someone the wrong impression about my husband. So all jokes aside I would just like to let everyone how wonderful he really is.

Not only is my husband a wonderful father and husband, he is also my best friend. When he is gone I am at a complete loss for who to share my thoughts and feelings with. Although I am close to many people, no one quite gets me like he does. I can say anything that comes into my mind, no matter how strange or wrong it may sound, and my husband will just laugh and say that he loves me. I can piss him off to the point that he might just snap, and he will still cool off and tell me that he loves me. I can nag at him constantly about the dishes or his clothes and though he may yell, he will still do it, because he loves me. I can come to him with anything, no matter how big or small, and if I tell him that it's important to me, he'll listen and say he loves me.

My husband is one of the most amazing people I know. Anything he wants to do, once he sets his mind to it, he'll do it. He can conquer things that average men only dream about. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. He saved me from a life that was on its way down and only picking up speed. He is incredibly passionate, and loving, and loyal; in a way that you would never expect. I can only hope that my daughter is lucky enough to spend her life with someone just like her daddy. Although I may joke, I know and have always known, that I would be lost without him. He is my husband and he is my hero. I love you hunny!

I recently put up a song on my myspace page that somewhat describes how I feel. Anyone who would like to is welcome to go to it. http://www.myspace.com/bunnysbaby


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats very sweet! Just so you know I know how much you love him. But everyone needs to be able to vent alittle. I am sure that if they know you no one would think he wasn't a great Daddy or Husband! YOu have for sure found your other half in Joe. You two are so cute.