Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Tea Anyone?

Well along with her many adventures, my MIL has discovered the new English Tea Room here in her home town. So she took us there yesterday for lunch! It was so fabulous!
This was my rose tea cup, which if you know me, you know I absolutely loved!!!
At first Joli didn't seem to be enjoying it as much as I was!
But then she really got into it once Papa shared his tomato soup with her!!
She even said her first words!! At least to everyone around her it sounded like she said "It's good, huh?" I think she liked it, at least she said "yeah" when we asked her! That crazy baby! The food was actually really good! I had a salad that had dried cranberries and mango in it! Oh it was yummy!
I enjoyed all the wonderful things to look at. I knew what a tea cozy was, but now that I've seen one, they are so cute!!!
This is my favorite little tea set. It comes with an entire set, pot and all. I think I might get it for Joli.
This tea pot seemed very unique to me. Reminded me of Alice in Wonderland.
The chandelier was so beautiful, I've decided that we will have one when we buy a house!
These guys were also very unique!
I thought this tea cup was so unusual. When you look at it from the top it looks fairly normal, but from the side it has sort of a tear drop effect.

I also liked this light. It was in the bathroom with the pedestal sink I want! We had a jolly good time! I felt like I was in a whole other country! The rest of the day was spent wondering shops, including the French store that also makes you feel in another country. We were going to get some crafty things done but that will have to be saved for another day! Cheerio!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you would be so thrilled with a tea party. You were always such a tomboy!