Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home

After being gone for two weeks, most people would just relax once they reached home. Not me. After putting away all of our stuff, and doing all the laundry. I potted some plants and started making our back patio look not so bare. It used to just have a grill on it, and that was it. Now it has plants and some decorations. I'm in the process of putting up a garden arch with some vines, and getting a little cafe table, and some hanging lights. It's going to be my own little paradise, hopefully!

After that I started working on some different things that I wanted to paint some sayings on.
Then I decided that I wanted to make a headband out of some of my new fabric.









Now of course I'm blogging and taking care of screamy! What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

very fun to see the pictures. i especially like the stepping stones you've made!!

Laume said...

That stuff sits in my wood shed for YEARS and within two days you have it all cleaned, painted, and being useful. Whatcha trying to do - make me look bad!?