Thursday, May 31, 2007

Splish Splash

Well after another messy day in Babyland, it was time for a bath.
I unfortunately haven't had mine yet, but Joli had a grand time with hers. I had already drained the water out but she didn't seem to mind. She was having too much fun playing with the non-slip part of her tub. The interesting part was that she was leaning over so far that her foot kept getting in the way, and every once in awhile she would randomly bite it. I think she was trying to let it know who was boss. Maybe all the circulation was gone and she didn't know it was her foot. Either way it was quite entertaining watching her grab for the edge, and then bite her foot, grab for the edge, then bite her foot again. Oh to be young and only to worry about your feet getting in the way.

Our day was not completely uneventful. Joe didn't have to go to work until after 1:00pm, so we got to spend the morning with him. Then we went to the grocery store, which is very exciting when your fridge is empty. Once we got home I used my food processor to make Joli some baby food. I have now discovered that her favorite food is avocado. She was okay with the banana but it just wasn't as good as the avocado I guess. We also bought squash, zucchini, sweet potatoes, and mango. She tasted the mango, then gave me the sour face, maybe we'll try again later. All in all, good day.

No comments: