Monday, January 5, 2009

Almost Home!!!

We drove to Uncle Sam's house yesterday to spend a little more time with him before we headed home. Joli was so excited to see the present that he had for her! So was I!!
She still doesn't quite know how to pedal but she's learning! It's an awesome little tricycle. It grows with her and folds up! I see lots of bike riding in our future!
Here is the picture of the biggest Mama's boy that's a dog ever! I was standing outside while Sam and Joli checked out the hot tub and Kota decided to snuggle up as close as he possibly could to my leg.
Joli loves her Uncle Sam, and I think he's pretty fond of her too!
Here's the big baby again, wondering why he can't come inside and cuddle on the couch with me!
So this is what happens when we go visit people for Christmas! I'm going home and putting all the old toys in a box! Oh, and this was before we went back L.A. to get all the presents that we opened with my family!
Hopefully we'll be home in a couple hours... hopefully!

No comments: