Saturday, January 31, 2009

If At First You Don't Succeed...

Go back to the mall!! Still feeling somewhat down this morning, Joli and I went back to the mall and bought some things to make it all better! Joli got this adorable little shirt while we were at Target and I just love it! Then while we were in Wet Seal she decided to add some accessories!
Is she not the cutest little fashionista ever!?!?!

I think the hat really completes the outfit! Oh Joli was just so adorable trying on high heels and saying "It's cute mommy?"!

One of the things I bought was a cute little sundress. I thought I was being bad and paying full price for it, but when I got home I discovered that it was actually half off and since I have a Wet Seal card I saved another 20%. I guess I just know a good deal when I see one! I thought for going out it would be sexy like this.
Then if I want to wear it to a BBQ or something just add leggings!
Here is the shirt I bought and actually paid full price for! I loved it and decided that the whole point was to buy something I wanted regarless of need or whether or not it's a good deal. I like it!
This shirt I actually bought a few weeks ago on sale and just haven't had a chance to show it off, so here it is!
This is another shirt I bought a few weeks ago and wore to dinner a few nights ago but I wasn't sure if there had been any pictures of it.
Now this outfit is a mixture of things. I'm wearing the dress that Robyn gave me that I wore out a few weeks ago, with the belt from the shirt I bought today and my new boots!! I'm so excited! I love these boots! They're totally comfortable, I can wear them out or just regularly, and they would go great with any Faerie costume!! I'm so totally stoked and I bought them at full price! It's the first time I've bought shoes over $20 in well... I never have!! Retail therapy complete!!!
Now that I'm back to being normal me again I must get some sleep before we get up to go hiking tomorrow!

3 comments:

Miss Elena said...

those red high heels joli is wearing, i have those same ones in yellow that I bought at charlotte russe for homecoming this year
they're so cute :]

Danielle said...

I LOVE the black dress with the red belt the one that is like a pencil skirt. you said it was a shit but it looks like a dress. SO freakin cute!!! I also love the heals Jolie picked out to cute. I might just have to go buy them!

Alisha said...

cute clothes. I love the red high heels.